Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELLO AND NAMASTAE

My dear friends
Hello and namastae!
it is the time to unite our hands

let's show the world what we can do,
whatever that's possible for us

there is nothing that we can 't do
what we need is people with desire, dedication and determination
hope we are all together, to achieve something, to be something and so...
let's BEGIN

let's begin a new solution for the human suffering
to understand, not just the disease but the patient
not just a hospital but a place for hospitality
not just for cure but for care...
are you guys ready for this mission
hope u all join with me
coz 'together we can challenge the world'
" I may lose every time but I am born to win"
Kindest regards
-guru
(please post your suggestions and comments in this blog or mail me)

No comments:

Post a Comment